Wednesday 7 November 2018

Best Wishes Card




I have matt and layered my 8x8in white card with pink card and then green and white gingham card. I distressed and inked all the edges of these layers

I have added hessian ribbon and pink satin ribbon across my card. I mounted the image onto a scalloped circle that I cut with a Xcut die from a nesting set. I attached that to the card. I used a nesting set of dies from The Works to cut the pink and white shapes to add the sentiment to that I cut with a Cheery Lynn die. I also cut the flourishes with a Cheery Lynn die. I attached these elements to my card before adding the floral and pearls elements to complete my card.

I made a box for my card using my score board. I covered my box with the same pink and gingham paper as my card. I attached the hessian ribbon and pink satin ribbon across the box to match my card. I then added a die cut tag that I cut with a Joy die.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

pennys #405 - anything goes (1/3)* random winner
lilpatchofcraftyfriends #93 - anything goes (1/3)*
craftingwithanattitude #45 - anything goes (2/3)*
scrapyland #101 - anything goes with die brand scrapyland stock (1/5)*
craftingfromtheheart #227 - anything goes (1/3)*
avenue613 #215 - anything goes (1/8)*
abitmoretimetocraft #79 - anything goes (2/3)*
lovetocraft #28 - anything goes (2/5)*
throughthecraftroomdoor #6/11 - anything goes (1/2)*
allsorts #492 - pretty papers (1/3)*
thecraftyaddicts #54 - anything goes/make it girly (1/3)* Top 3
creatalicious #150 - anything goes optional embossing (unlimited)*
justkeeponcreating #Nov - anything goes
wordartwednesday #360 - anything goes (1/5)*
unicorn #38 - use a sentiment (unlimited)*








13 comments:

  1. Hi Becky this is a stunning card and box they are both gorgeous. Take care, Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card, love the image and gorgeous papers too!
    So nice to see you joining in this week at Allsorts challenge where it's all about pretty papers! Hope you join in again soon!
    xEllie

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really sweet image on your lovely creation for our 'Pretty Papers' theme at Allsorts challenge, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card and sentiment, great work, Megan, Happy Craft Challenge, anything goes https://thehappycraftchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous creation! Love how the gift box matches with the card! Fabulous image! Love it all! Thanks for sharing it with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends!
    Sandy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card adorable image thanks for joining us here at Penny's paper crafty challenge Lyn DT x.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a really lovely card. I love the gingham paper and the other details give this card such a country look.Thanks so much for sharing your creation at the

    November 2018 Anything goes link-up at Just Keep On Creating.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A pretty card. Thank you for taking part in the "Love To Craft Challenge". DT Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful! Love the elves! Thank you for joining Love to Craft Challenge blog! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's so beautifl and joyful.
    Thank you for joining our challenge in Crafting With An Attitude.
    BożenA DT CWAA

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's so beautifl and joyful.
    Thank you for joining our challenge in Crafting With An Attitude.
    BożenA DT CWAA

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a beautiful card. Thanks for joining the challenge at Love to Craft Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  13. A lovely card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional embossing (wet or dry)” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)


    PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy these past weeks…

    ReplyDelete