Monday 16 July 2018

Floral Christmas Card


I have matt and layered my 8x8in white card with red and then green embossed card. I embossed the green card using an Embossalicious embossing folder. I die cut the ovals using dies from a Presscut nesting set. I cut the ovals in red, green and white card. I attached these ovals to my card and then added the sentiment that I cut with a Sizzix die. I attached the wreath to my card using hot glue. I decorated the wreath with flowers, mistletoe, frosted beads and gold embellishments. Some of these embellishments are from Anna Marie designs and some are from my local artificial floral supplies. I completed my card with Tonic Nuvo drops.

avenue613 #211 - anything goes optional create your own designer paper (3/8)
lilpatchofcraftyfriends #86 - anything goes (1/3)
corrosivechallengesbyjanet #July - anything goes (1/3)
12monthsofchristmaslinkup #43 - anything goes Christmas (unlimited)
allsorts #476 - flowers all over (1/3)
asnowflakespromise #53 - anything goes (3/3)
wordartwednesday #342 - anything goes (2/5)
asyoulikeit #5th July - favourite celebration and why/Christmas special family time (2/3) 
cardsgalore #53 - anything goes (3/3)
cardmania #106 - anything goes (5/5)
craftingbydesigns #11th July - anything goes (3/3)
creativecraftcottage #109 - the most wonderful time of year/Christmas (1/3)
creativefingers #150 - anything goes (2/3)

7 comments:

  1. Becky, your card is a beauty. Can't believe we are already thinking of Christmas. Of course it will be here in the blink of an eye. Your card will bring someone a great deal of joy. Thanks for joining us at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges for our latest challenge.  {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges}Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card! I love it
    Thanks for joining us!
    Ana Isabel Dt Coordinator at Corrosive Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always good to get another Christmas card done, like the holly EF and your addition of the berries, lovely Christmas flowers.
    Thank you for joining our 'Flowers all over' challenge at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a very pretty Christmas floral creation for our 'Flowers all Over' theme at Allsorts challenge, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. I love those tiny little berries on the backing paper.
    Hugs
    Annette - Netty's Cards
    xx
    Proud to design for :
    Lili of the Valley,
    Dies to Die For,
    Squirrel's not-so-random Challenge
    As You Like It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, great design.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Flowers All Over' challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card thank you for sharing with us at Creative Craft Cottage
    Lyn - DT

    ReplyDelete