Sunday 20 May 2018

Son birthday card


This is card for my Father-in-law do give my husband for his birthday.  I have covered my 8x8in white card with brown card and white embossed card. I embossed the white card with a Crafts Too embossing folder. I added hessian trim where the brown card and embossed card meet,  I mounted the image  with brown card and then added it to my card. I printed a personalised sentiment and die cut it with an oval die from a Presscut nesting die set. I used the next size in the nesting set to cut a brown
oval to mount the sentiment and then added it to my card.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

josscrapshack #234 - anything goes (2/3)*
simplypapercraftsforalloccassions #57 - anything goes (unlimited)*
artisticinspirations #200 - anything goes (unlimited)*
lilpatchofcraftyfriends #82 - anything goes (unlimited)*
avenue613 #209 - anything goes (8/8)*



4 comments:

  1. Very nice. Thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations Challenge Blog. Good luck!
    Bye, Groetjes van Ine (DT)
    http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining us at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges for our latest challenge.  {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges}Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! Love the dogs with the embossing and burlap trim!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful card! Thanks for playing along in the 613 Avenue Create Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito

    ReplyDelete