Friday 18 May 2018

Floral Wedding Card



Another wedding card. This is the card I made to send myself.

I have matt and layered the top and bottom of my 8x8in white easel card with pink then white card. I have die cut the panels for the top of my card with a Sue Wilson striplet die. I have cut 3 panels and attached them to white card. I added satin ribbon where the strips meet. I attached the completed element to the top of my card with foam pads. Using the Sara Davies Bridal Bouquet die I have made the roses in pink card and cut the foliage in green and white. I die cut the sentiment using a Tonic die and added it to a white oval that I cut with a Presscut die from a nesting set. I die cut a pink oval with the next die in the nesting set to mount the white oval.

I attached the ovals to the striplets and then assembled the floral embellishments using a hot glue gun.

I printed a personalised sentiment and die cut it with a Tonic rectangle die from a nesting set and attached it to a pink rectangle. I attached these to the base of my card using foam pads so it will act as a stopper for the easel.  I printed the date and venue and die cut it with a Presscut die and added that to the base of my card.

I completed my card with Tonic Nuvo drops.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

josscrapshack #234 - anything goes (1/3)*
simplypapercraftsforalloccassions #57 - anything goes (unlimited)*
alphabet #11th May - dots*
pennys #380 - anything goes (3/3)*
artisticinspirations #200- anything goes (unlimited)*
creatalicious #139 - anything goes option glitter (unlimited)
lilpatchofcraftyfriends #81 - anything goes (unlimited)*
avenue613 #209 - anything goes option mainly blue (7/8)*
notjustcards #May - anything goes (4/5)*
abitmoretimetocraft #68 - anything goes (unlimited)*
craftrocket #48 - use embellishments (unlimited)*
scrapyland #90 - anything goes with a die scrapyland stock (1/5)*
throughthecraftroomdoor #15th May - anything goes (2/2)*
unicorn #32 - monochrome (unlimited)*
creativecraftcottage #107 - dies and/or punches (2/3)*
craftaholicsrus #20 - anything goes (1/1)*
crafting-with-friends #67 - anything goes (3/3)*
getcreative #69 - lots of flowers (2/3)*
asyoulikeit #10th May - pink or blue and why/pink I love feminine/girly card (3/3)*
createsandmakes #21 - anything goes (3/3)*
thecraftyaddicts #48 - anything goes (2/3)*





13 comments:

  1. Hi Beckie this is a stunning wedding card. Those flowers are gorgeous. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card, loving the dies you have used.
    Thanks for joining us over at Penny's.
    Jean xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Card, love those gorgeous flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful wedding card and dies-love the gorgeous flowers----Thank you for joining us at Simply Papercrafts
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful feminine card - I love the pink flowers. Thanks so much for joining us at the Creatalicious challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so gorgeous!! Love the die cut background and those gorgeous, gorgeous flowers!! Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card. Thanks for sharing at Alphebet Challenges. Caz DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is beautiful, what a lovely elegant card. ! Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at Creatalicious Challenges . Hugs Neva

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card, well done! Thanks for joining us at Get Creative Challenges.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty card. Thank you for joining our last month's Challenge at 613 Avenue Create. There's still time to join our Challenge this month and we'd love to see you back. Have a blessed week.

    JO ANN
    https://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. A wonderful card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional all that glitters” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)


    PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy these past weeks…

    ReplyDelete