Friday 21 July 2017

Wreath Christmas Card


I have matt and layered my 8x8in white card with red card and white embossed card. I embossed the white card with a Crafts Too embossing folder. I rounded all the corners with a punch. I die cut  scalloped circle using a Xcut die from a nesting set. I then cut a white circle using a Tonic die. I then cut the wreath a few times to build it up and then added the poinsettia that I die cut with Tattered Lace dies. I added the Noel that I cut with a Tonic die. I then completed my card with Tonic Nuvo drops

I would lie to enter this card into the following challenges:

creatalicious #119 - anything goes option summer (unlimited)
artisticinspirations #183 - anything goes option use summer colours (unlimited)*
wordartwednesday #292 - anything goes (unlimited)*
craftrocket #39 - anything goes (unlimited)
creativefingers #134 - anything goes (unlimited)
dragonflydreams #2nd July - anything goes 
pennys #338 - anything goes (3/3)
craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2 #July - anything goes (unlimited)
unicorn #23 - Christmas in July (unlimited)
deepocean #159 - Christmas in July (unlimited)*
creativemoments #122 - anything goes option Christmas (3/3)*
craftysentiments #18th July - CAS or fussy and fancy (3/3)*
inspirationdestination #132 - anything goes (unlimited)
glitternsparkle #248 - anything goes (3/3)*
merrymondaychristmas #Summer link up - anything goes
cardz4galz #52 - Christmas or Winter (2/3)
audsentiments #184 - Christmas in July (3/5)*

9 comments:

  1. Lovely traditional Christmas card Rebecca, I do love your image and that embossing folder is perfect for your card. I love the embossing on a card giving it that extra texture. Great card and thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    PPCC~DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. I love the traditional look. Thank you for jooining us at Cardz 4 Galz. Sian.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs. hugs
    Laurigami

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very pretty - great traditional design,

    Thanks for sharing your festivity with us at Creative Moments and Aud Sentiments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn , Claire DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Christmas card. Love the layers and the wreth. Thank you for joining us at Creative Moments. Hope to see you again next time.

    xx Grietje DT
    Grietje'sKaartenhoekje
    CreativeMoments

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional summer” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice card!
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs.
    Marja GDT.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely Christmas card. Thanks for join our challenge at Creatalicious we hope you will join us again soon. Meighan DT

    ReplyDelete