Monday 31 July 2017

Noel Christmas Tag



I have used a Die Sire Create a Card nesting die set. Because the die set is designed to make cards the one side doesn't cut but that is easy to solve I have just cut that side with a guillotine. I have used kraft card to cut the first layer and then parchment card for the next layer. I have used a Tonic Studios die for the sentiment and a Marianne die for the poinsettia. I inked the edges of all my elements before assembling my tag. I completed my tag with embellishments from my stash

 I would like to enter my creation into the following challenges:

wordartwednesday #292 -anything goes (unlimited)*
lilpatchofcraftyfriends #62 - anything goes (unlimited)*
artisticinspirations #184 - anything goes (unlimited)*
creativeinspirations #279 - anything goes (unlimited)

1 comment:

  1. Lovely tag thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations Louise DT x

    ReplyDelete