Thursday 4 May 2017

Spring bunnies card


I printed some digital images and papers. I matt and layered my card with green card, rounding the corners with a punch. I cut the yellow paper to size and embossed it with a Tattered Lace embossing folder, I die cut the bunny image with a Tonic rectangle die and then cut the next size in the set in green to mount my image. I cut a panel of another colour paper in the set and mounted it onto the green card. I embossed some white card with a strip Tattered Lace embossing folder. I assembled all these elements adding a yellow lacy trim to the white embossed card. I die cut daffodils using Lea creatif dies to embellish my card. I completed my card with Tonic Nuvo drops.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

creatalicious #114 - anything goes option girls/mother's day (unlimited)*
inspirationdestination #127 - anything goes option masculine (unlimited)*
eclecticellapu #May - anything goes (unlimited)
pinkgem #193 - embossing wet or dry (unlimited)*
artisticinspirations #178 - anything goes (unlimited)*
craftingfromtheheart #157 - anything goes (3/3)*
diesrus #72 - flowers (2/3)*
alwaysfun #4 - flowers (2/3)*
makemymonday #45 - may flowers (2/3)*
countryview #May - flower power (unlimited)
craftaholicsrus #May - spring colours or flowers
cutecardthursday #476 - anything goes*
craftingwithanattitude #27 - anything goes (1/3)
craftyanimals #2 - anything goes (unlimited)
craftyfriends  #57 - cute (1/3)*

13 comments:

  1. Oh, how sweet your card is! Love that darling image & your choice of design just sets it off to perfection. Thanks for joining our "Flowers" challenge at Dies R Us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a sweet card!

    thank you so much for playing along with us at make my Monday!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Thanks for sharing at Craftaholics R Us!
    ~Owner/DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those bunnies. Thank you for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet thanks for playing at agoac. I have a little giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely card!!!
    Thanks for joining Crafty Friends
    DT Laura

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful, fresh spring card. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges. Caz DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute!
    Thank you for joining us at Make my monday challenge blog

    Anila
    GDT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello beckie… Thanks for joining our ‘Cute’ challenge with your lovely card… Please join us again next time. Good luck!
    [Diane Louise, Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautiful make.. very cute. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Animals. Hugs Traci DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. such a pretty card - I adore yellow! Thanks for joining us at Countryview challenges and good luck! Hugs Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  13. A wonderful card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional for the girls / Mother's Day” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)


    PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy the past couple of weeks…

    ReplyDelete