Friday 5 May 2017

On your special day card


I have used an 8x8in white card and folded the front. I folded the front in half then half again. In between these folds I have added the die cuts which are cut with a Tonic header die. I then matt and layered the panels with purple card then white embossed card. I embossed the white card using an Embossalicious embossing folder, I then added the die cut sentiment that I cut with a Sue Wilson die. I added die cut butterflies. I completed my card with gems on the embossing and the butterflies 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

creatalicious #114 - anything goes option girls/mother's day (unlimited)*
inspirationdestination #127 - anything goes option masculine (unlimited)*
eclecticellapu #May - anything goes (unlimited)
pinkgem #193 - embossing wet or dry (unlimited)*
artisticinspirations #178 - anything goes (unlimited)


2 comments:

  1. Hi Beckie,
    can you check the MAWTT private blog as there has been a problem with this weeks challenge.
    Love your wonderful card.
    Lots of crafty love Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional for the girls / Mother's Day” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)


    PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy the past couple of weeks…

    ReplyDelete