Tuesday 6 September 2016

Parchment butterfly card







I have accidentally deleted yesterdays post so here it is again!!

Parchment is something I have always fancied having a go at. I saw the Groovi system and decided to give it a go. This is an 8x8in white card that I have matt and layered with blue card and white embossed card. I have embossed the white card with an Embossalicious folder. I have printed a sentiment and die cut it with a Crafts Too die and cut the next size in the nesting set in blue to mount the sentiment. I have used Groovi plates to do the circles in parchment, the leaf flourishes and butterfly. I have used Pergamano tools to do the edge and piercing. I have used a Pergamano 2 needle tool, semi circle, one needle tool, scissors and glue. I have coloured the leaves and butterfly with Spectrum Noir pencils. I have die cut the scalloped circle with a Xcut die. I completed my card with Tonic Nuvo drops.

Thank you if you have had the patience to still leave a comment

asyoulikeit - favourite card base and why/8x8in square card because lots of space for my favourite die cuts*
sunnydaycrafting - anything goes (unlimited)*
craftingfromtheheart - anything goes*
avenue613 - anything goes optional twist the colours of fall (1/8)
justkeeponcreating - anything  goes (unlimited)*
dragonfly-dreams - monochrome*
creativefingers - anything goes (2/3)
trimmiescraft - embossing (1/5)*

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful birthday card for mom. Love the butterfly on the vellum. Thanks for joining us this week at Jo's Scrap Shack. AJ DT JSS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice project and beautifully executed! Your link is broken, you might want to check that. It is possible that you have missed some comments because of this! Thanks for Rocking with us this week at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah Harris, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for the late feedback. I love the softness that parchment craft brings- gorgeous. TFS and joining us at Jo's for Funday Friday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card, I love the beautiful vellum butterfly and all the other pretty details.Thanks so much for sharing your creation at
    Anything goes September link-up, Just keep on creating
    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this parchment work - so pretty. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Dragonfly Dreams challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful creative design Awesome colors, and bellies. Thanks so much for your entry in the 613 Avenue Create challenge.

    ReplyDelete