Saturday 17 September 2016

Anniversary card

Photo

This is an A4 card. I have trimmed an A4 piece of gingham card. I then used another sheet of patterned paper from my stash. I trimmed this piece then put a cut in this centre to one side. I then slightly dampened the paper for the paper to curl. I inked around the edges of these pieces before sticking them to my card.

I cut a heart with a Sizzix in acetate and used gel to stick various flowers to the heart. I then attached three pieces of bakers twine to my card and then added the acetate heart. I printed a personalised sentiment and die cut it with a Sizzix heart die.  To complete my card I used Tonic Nuvo drops

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

sunnydaycrafting - anything goes (1 per day)
inspirationdestination - anything goes (unlimited)
creatalicious - anything goes option pick a tune (unlimited)
artisticinspirations - anything goes (unlimited)
avenue613 - anything goes (6/8)
justkeeponcreating - anything goes (unlimited)
petallu - anything goes (3/3)
cuttlebugmania - anything goes with die cuts
creativefingers - anything goes (2/3)
jwscrapshack - anything goes (2/3)

10 comments:

  1. The lavender is so pretty! Clever and beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very special - love the use of the different hues of purple. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Creatalicious Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beautiful card. Thanks for linking up at Sunny Day Crafting.
    ~DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card, I love the colours and the flowers are gorgeous.Thanks so much for sharing your creation at
    Anything goes September link-up, Just keep on creating
    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just gorgeous, thanks for sharing with us at Sunny Day.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a awesome project design.Love all the fantastic details. Thanks so much for your entry in our monthly challenge at 613 Avenue Create!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A super pretty card for our challenge this time at 613 Avenue Create, thanks for joining in the fun.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this entry, thank you for sharing with Creatalicious, Jackie CT member.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A wonderful card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional pick a tune” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)


    PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy the past couple of weeks…

    ReplyDelete