Wednesday 9 October 2024

Birthday Card

 


I have matt and layered my card blank with holographic card and then white card. I die cut the decorative element with a Sue Wilson die set. I cut the design in navy card. I added that to the card and paper pieced elements into the die cut. I printed a personalised sentiment and die cut it with a nesting die from The Works. I mounted the sentiment onto a larger die cut. I completed my card by attached this element. 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

crafterscafe #312 - anything goes (unlimited)
creativefingers #286 - anything goes (1/3)
craftygalscorner #260 - anything goes (1/3)
lilpatchofcraftyfriends #239 - anything goes (1/3)
pennys #582 - anything goes (1/3)
cardsgalore #128 - anything goes (2/3)
allsorts #801 - anything goes (1/3)
asyoulikeit #3rd Oct-favourite Card shape and why (square because I can add larger elements (1/3)
scrapping4fun #240 - anything goes (2/4)
wordartwednesday #669 - anything goes (1/5)
avenue613 #October - anything goes (1/8)
craftycalendar #October - anything goes (2/3)
craftycatzweekly #679 - anything goes (3/5)


5 comments:

  1. Very pretty.
    Reminds me of stained glass!
    Thank you for joining us at Allsorts

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great design with this fabulous die and love the purple! Thank you so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and die-cuts-love the colour. I agree with Gail looks like a stained glass panel.
    Thank you for joining us at Scrapping4fun.
    Carol DT. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous monochromatic card, Beckie. Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” Challenge.
    Good luck and we hope to see you again soon!

    Carole at Craftilicious Creations

    PS: There is a brand new, anything goes challenge blog at Conjurer of Dreams . We would love to see you there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your colour scheme, sentiment and flowers. Very pretty design. Lovely card. It is very beautiful. Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this month. Hope to see your lovely artwork back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete