Friday 27 January 2023

Personalised 18th Birthday Card

 


I have made an 8x8in white easel card. I have matt and layered the top and base with red card then black and white spotty card. I printed the details and die cut them.

The "N" had been die cut with a Xcut die from a nesting set and added to a red circle. I die cut the name with a Sue Wilson banner die, added it to a slighter larger banner and added it to my card. I attached the banners and then circles. I die cut the detail using a Tonic Studios die set. Finally I die cut the printed sentiment with a Tonic die from a nesting set and added it to a slighter larger rectangle before adding it to my card using foam pads.

I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges:

avenue613 #January 2023 - anything goes (5/8)*

2 comments:

  1. Won't this be treasured? They will love it!
    Very happy to see this in our mailbox at 613 Avenue Create.
    Please come back again!
    The best of luck with your entry.
    Jackie, DT member at 613 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the papers you used on this card, Beckie! Very nicely done! Thanks for sharing your lovely project with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete