Thursday 18 August 2022

A gift for gentleman who is remembering his late wife on her birthday

 


I bought a 12x12in white box frame from "The Range".

I covered the background in pink holographic card. 

Obviously I wanted a picture of a robin because of the sentiment but I didn't want to use something Christmassy. Luckily I had the Crystal Art card in my stash. I mounted the front of the card onto brown card. I added brown satin ribbon across the background before adding the image. I tied a bow using the ribbon and added a pearl embellishment to the centre of the bow. I printed the sentiment and die cut it with a scalloped circle from a Xcut nesting set. This is added to a brown scalloped circle before adding it to my project. I completed the project with some hearts which I cut with a punch.

I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges:

wordartwednesday #557 - anything goes (1/5)*
throughthecraftroomdoor #16th August - anything goes (1/4)*
pennys #528 - anything goes (1/3)*
avenue613 #August - anything goes (2/8)*
worldwideopendesignteam #8 - anything goes (1/3)





2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card
    Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge good luck Ginny DT
    Penny's Challenge
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beckie, it's beautiful and I'm sure it will be treasured. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

    Hugs, Em
    613 Avenue Create DT
    Creative Em my blog

    ReplyDelete