Friday 1 July 2022

Personalised 30th Birthday Card


I have matt and layered my 8x8in white easel card with gold mirror card and black card. I used a Crafters Companion die to cut the Happy Birthday To You element. I cut this element to size and attached it to my card using glue. I die cut the handbags using Sue Wilson dies. I have cut the background of the handbags in black and die cut the fancy elements using gold mirror card and then assembled them before attaching them to my card. I paper pieced the sentiment with mirror card. I printed a personalised sentiment and using dies from a Spellbinders set I cut out the sentiment and using the fancy dies from the set I assembled a rectangle which I attached to the base of my card using foam pads so it acts as a stopper for the easel.  I completed my card with Tonic Nuvo drops.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment