Monday 2 May 2022

Anniversary Card

 


I have made this triple easel card using various heart shaped dies. I used the die to make a card blank by overhanging the die over  the fold, I then added the heart shaped die cuts to the front of the cards to make easel card. I assembled the individual cards to create a triple easel card and added a small heart with foam pads which I cut with a punch to act as a stopper. I completed my card with Tonic Nuvo drops

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

avenue613  #May - anything goes option Mother's Day (2/8)*
classicdesign #5 - anything goes (unlimited)* Best Technique
craftinghappiness #123 - anything goes (unlimited)*






1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a spectacular easel card. Triple! Someone with be very delighted to receive this anniversary card. Thanks for sharing at 613 Avenue Create's May, "Anything Goes with a Twist/Mother's Day Slimline Card" Challenge.

    ReplyDelete