Tuesday 29 March 2022

Rugby Fan Birthday Card

 


Thankfully crafting is easier with my smaller Gemini 

I made a personalised card for a gentleman that loves Welsh Rugby

I have covered my 8x8in white card with red holographic card. I printed a picture of the WRU emblem. I also printed the sentiments. I trimmed the picture and added it to green card. I die cut the sentiment with a Sue Wilson die and die cut green card with next size in the die set to mount the sentiments before adding them to my card. I completed my card with the various die cut embellishments.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

abitmoretimetocraft #15th March - anything goes (unlimited)
wordartwednesday #535 - anything goes (3/5)
classicdesign #March - anything goes (unlimited)
craftinghappiness #121 - anything goes (unlimited)
craftycatzweekly #588 - anything goes optional Easter (1/3)
creativefingers #227 - anything goes (3/3)
creatalicious #231 - anything goes option fairies (3/3)*
throughthecraftroomdoor #29th March - anything goes (1/4)
worldwideopendesignteam #3 - anything goes (3/3)*



           

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    Ine DT Member
    http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/
    owner: http://mixedmedialovers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful. Nice work.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete