Friday 26 March 2021

Another two pages in my Embrace book

 



I have continued with my memory book using Tonic dies. The left hand page has an element that opens up creating three panels for photographs or memories, I have used a Sue Wilson die to cut the sentiment. On the opposite page I have created a pocket and added a sentiment that I cut with a Sara Davies die. I cut two tags using a Tonic die and  inserted those into the pocket. I added ribbon to the tags.

I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges:

classicdesign #3 - anything goes (unlimited)*
abitmoretimetocraftextra #March - anything goes (unlimited)*
aperfecttimetocraft #3 - anything goes (unlimited)*
craftysentiments #23 March - anything goes (3/3)*


1 comment:

  1. These memory books are so wonderful and sweet. Love your designs for each and every page.

    ReplyDelete