Tuesday 17 November 2020

Travel Journal Pages 3 and 4

 


Page 3 and 4 of my travel journal. 

I am using Memory Book 2 dies from Tonic to make my book. I have used dies from Memory Book 1 for elements for my pages.

I have cut spotty paper to add to my page. I cut a strip of card and scored it at 2in on both sides for it to wrap around the spotty die cut before I added it to my page. I covered the front of the strip of card with spotty paper. I used the dies from Memory Book 1 to make the element to add to this page using a magnet to close this element. 

On the next page I created a pocket. I covered the page with Kraft card and then cut the next size in the nesting set in white and cut this diagonally. I attached it to my page with red liner tape only on the 2 edges so it will create a pocket. I cut the shapes to mount the sentiment using a Spellbinders nesting set and then added the "Memories" that I cut with a Xcut die. I cut the tags using a die I had with a magazine and added satin ribbon to them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment