Sunday 27 September 2020

Z Fold Christmas Card

 


I have made a Z fold card using an 8x8in white card.

I folded the front in half and then covered the two front panels and the inside with patterned paper from the Crafters Companion Nativity 12x12in pad. I added the Z that I had made using plain white card and the same patterned paper.  I cut the nativity scene and sentiment in gold mirror card and kraft card. I attached these elements to my card together so the kraft card is a drop shadow. I die cut the shapes on the front of the card using dies from a Spellbinder nesting set. I die cut the largest shape in mirror card. The white shape will include a personalised sentiment at a later  date. 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

abitmoretimetocraftextra  #Sept - anything goes (unlimited)*
craftysentiments #22nd Sept - anything goes (3/3)*
lilpatchofcraftyfriends #142 - anything goes (3/3)*
classicdesign #9 - anything goes (unlimited)*
wordartwednesday #458 - anything goes (2/5)*
creativecraftcottage #133 - include an animal*
diesrus #153 - one for the boys (3/3)*
12monthsofchristmaslinkup #69 - option add a sentiment (1/10)*
craftycatzweekly #520 - anything goes (1/3)*
craftyhazelnutschristmas #509 - anything goes option for someone special (unlimited)*






3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous nativity! I love that you did it in gold! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely Christmas card! Love all the gold! Thanks so much for joining us at Dies R Us for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a very elegant Z Fold card. I like all the shine. Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    ReplyDelete