Saturday 21 December 2019

Bauble Christmas card

I

I have matt and layered a white 8x8in card with brown and gold card. I added white embossed card down one side of the card, I used a Tattered Lace embossing folder. I die cut white card using a Crafters Companion ribbon threading die and added brown satin ribbon before attaching it to my card. I die cut the baubles using a Spellbinders nesting set. I embossed the white bauble using a Creative Expressions embossing folder. I attached the baubles to my card and decorated it with ribbon, die cut poinsettia, flat backed pearls and Tonic Nuvo drops and finally added a personalised sentiment.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

12monthsofchristmaslinkup #60 - layer it up (2/10)*
avenue613 #228 - anything goes optional doodling or zentangle art (3/8)*
aperfecttimetocraft #12 - open (unlimited)*
classicdesignteam #12 - open (unlimited) Blog closed
notjustcards #12 - anything goes (1/5)*
lovetocraft #41 - anything goes (3/5)*
throughthecraftroomdoor #3rd Dec - anything goes (2/2)*
craftycreations #404 - anything goes (1/2)*

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card with lovely dies..
    Thank you so much for joining in with us at 613 Avenue Create..hope you will play along again..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous! Thank you for sharing with us at "A Perfect Time To Craft", best of luck with your
    entry Tania DT for A Perfect Time to Craft

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your fantastic project with us in the Love To Craft Challenge Blog's December "Anything Goes" challenge and we hope to see you again next month!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, LTCCB DT
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, your colour choice is fab. Thank you for sharing it with us at Not Just Cards.

    ReplyDelete