Tuesday 26 February 2019

Good Luck card


This is a personalised card for a young lady who is going to Germany for an operation.

I printed off a personalised sentiment and an image from her fundraising page. I  matt and layered my 8x8in white card with green card and patterned paper. I added ribbon across my card and. I die cut my sentiment with a die from a nesting set from The Works and used the next size in the nesting set to cut the green card to mount my sentiment. I mounted the image onto the green card. I attached both of these elements to my card with foam pads. I cut the hearts with a punch and used them to complete  my card.

sendasmile4kids #Feb - anything goes for kids/Spring or Easter (unlimited)*
avenue613 #218 - anything goes option use a critter (8/8)*
artisticinspirations #212 - anything goes (unlimited)*
creatalicious #157 - anything goes optional girly (unlimited)*
craftycalendar #Feb - add texture and ribbon (3/3)*
pennys #418 - anything goes (1/3)*
craftycatzweekly #450 - anything goes option for a boy (2/3)*
unicorn #40 - include a heart (unlimited)*

7 comments:

  1. lots of texture and ribbon on this good luck card, hope all goes well for the recipient,thank you for joining in at Crafty Calendar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking card. So glad you joined our February Challenge at 613 Avenue Create. We hope to see you link with us again next month. Have a blessed week!

    JO ANN
    https://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply wonderful card Rebecca!
    Thanks for sharing your creation with us at 613 Ave Create...Good Luck!
    DT Shell
    http://avenue613.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely Design - thank you for joining us at creatalicious challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Good Luck card, love the green and the patchwork of patterned paper, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card ! Thank you for playing with us at Artistic Inspiration challenge blog.
    DT Melle Clef
    http://melleclef.over-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes + optional girly” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)

    (DT Simply Create Too)

    (DT Aud Sentiments Challenge)

    ReplyDelete