Sunday 11 November 2018

Football supporter card

I have printed images and a personalised sentiment. I matt and layered the images. I matt and layered the card with blue and then the card with the sentiment. I added the die cut cup that I cut with a Marianne die in mirror card. I die cut boots with a Sweet Dixie die in white and paper pieced the elements with black card. I completed my card with stars that I cut with a punch.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

pennys #405 - anything goes (3/3)*
scrapyland #101 - anything goes with die brand scrapyland stock (4/5)*
avenue613 #215 - anything goes optional Christmas/winter (4/8)*
creatalicious #150 - anything goes (unlimited)*
notjustcards #Nov - anything goes (3/5)*
lovetocraft #28 - anything goes (4/5)*
papercraft #12 - anything goes (3/3)*
corrosivechallengesbyjanet #11 - anything goes (2/3)*
wordartwednesday #360 - anything goes (5/5)*
unicorn #38 - use a sentiment (unlimited)*

No comments:

Post a Comment