Friday 9 February 2018

Auntie Birthday Card


I have made an 8x8in white easel card. I matt and layered the top with silver, pink and white embossed  card. I embossed the white card with a Sue Wilson embossing folder. I cut the circles with Tonic dies and added the sentiment also cut with a Tonic die. I die cut the handbags with Sue Wilson dies. I used the plain outline die to cut self adhesive sheets and then added the fancy element. I added Tonic Nuvo glitter over the bags. I matt and layered the bottom of my card with silver and white embossed card. I printed a personalised sentiment and die cut it with a die from a nesting set and then cut using the next size in  the nesting set from The Works in silver. I attached the sentiment to my card using foam pads so it will act as the stopper for the easel.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

crafting-with-friends #60 - anything goes (3/3)*
craftycatzweekly #403 - anything goes (1/3)
creativefingers #142 - anything goes (3/3)
lilpatchofcraftyfriends #75 - anything goes (unlimited)
pennys #366 - anything goes (2/3)
avenue613 #206 - anything goes/love (2/8)
creatalicious #132 - anything goes optional love/anniversary/thinking of you (unlimited)
eclecticellapu #Jan - anything goes (unlimited)
inspirationdestination #143 - anything goes (unlimited)
artisticinspirations #193 - anything goes (unlimited)
abitmoretimetocraft #61 - anything goes (unlimited)

5 comments:

  1. Super cool design! Wonderful that you have linked your great artwork with us here at Creatalicious. Good luck hun and do come back again!

    Jackie DT hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW this is super stylish! Love the lacey effect!

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful easel card, love the different die-cut elements. Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create Challenges.
    Hugs, Sandy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful birthday card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional love / anniversary / thinking of you” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)

    (DT Stempel-Magie)


    PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy these past weeks…

    ReplyDelete