Thursday 8 June 2017

Cheeky Elf Chrismas Card

This is a card for my DT post over at movingalongwiththetimes

I have matt and layered my 8x8in white card with green card and white embossed card. I have used an Embossalicious embossing folder. I have die cut the lattice with a Cheery Lynn die. Then added the oval that I cut with a Presscut die and added my die cut sentiment to that, I have die cut my elf using a Tonic die and paper pieced all the elements into the elf

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

creatalicious #116 - anything goes option use your favourite colour (unlimited)*
artisticinspirations #180 - anything goes option flowers theme (unlimited)*
craftingfromtheheart #162 - anything goes (2/3)*
christmascard #14 - anything goes option photo inspiration*
lilpatchofcraftyfriends #59 - anything goes (unlimited)*
pearlysparkles #17 - masculine (1/3)*

7 comments:

  1. Your embossing is beautiful and that little elf is very cute. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww this is very sweet Beckie and I love that embossing folder!! :-)
    Hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations. Louise DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable elf! Cute card! Thanks for linking up with us at Christmas Card Challenges! Karen (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for entering our Christmas Card Challenge and good luck!
    Monica - CCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. The lattice die is so awesome with the pearls. The embossing adds such great texture.

    Thank you for joining us at Li’l Patch of Crafty Friends for our challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional use your favourite colour” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)


    PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy the past couple of weeks…

    ReplyDelete