Tuesday 21 July 2015

Congratulations Dafydd


My sons friends past his driving test today. I matt and layered a 8x8 card with brown card and white embossed card. I embossed the white card using an Embossalicious embossing folder, I printed the sentiment and die cut it using a Tonic die. I printed an image of a car similiar to Dafydd's car. Finally I cut stars using a punch and used them to embellish card.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

throughthecraftroomdoor - anything goes
sisteractcard - anything goes
natalieandamy - summertime
inspirationdestination - anything goes
hidinginmycraftroom - lots of layers
creativefingers - anything goes
craftingfromtheheart - anything goes
notjustcards - anything goes
useyourstuff - anything goes
lilpatchofcraftyfriends - anything goes
cardmania - anything goes

4 comments:

  1. Cute card, wonderful embossing, color combo and sentiment. Thank you for joining us this week at HIMCR.

    Sue - HIMCR DT
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a great card!
    Thanks for playing along in the Sister Act Card Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply stunning and I'm sure the recipient loves your handmade creation. Fab card indeed! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door recently and I hope to see you again in our new challenge. Have a nice day Rebecca :)
    Fondly,
    Asmah
    TTCRD DT
    Qinaahana Arts and Crafts {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card love the design. Thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends and good luck.
    Rose DT x

    ReplyDelete