Saturday 18 March 2023

Mam Mother's Day Card

 


I have made an 8x8in white card. I matt and layered the top and bottom of  my card with pink  card and then white embossed card. I die cut the heart design in white and pink card. I printed a sentiment and die cut it with a circle to fit inside the heart design. I added three small bottoms to resemble flowers and added some leaves which I cut with a punch. I printed a personalised sentiment and die cut it with a Sue Wilson banner die and mounted it onto a pink banner cut with a slightly bigger die. I added the satin ribbon to a panel of pink card and then attached it to the base of the card using foam pads so the panel would act as a stopper for the easel. I completed my card with Tonic Nuvo drops on the heart.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

avenue613 #March - anything goes optional clean and simple (4/8)
classicdesign #3 - anything goes (unlimited)*
pearlysparkles #82 - include a verse/sentiment (unlimited)*
wordartwednesday #587 - anything goes (3/5)*
creativefingers #250 - anything goes (3/3)*
pennys #542 - anything goes (3/3)*
die-cut-divas #March - anything goes (4/4)
throughthepurplehaze #202 - anything goes (3/3)*
allsorts #720 - anything goes option pastel colours (1/3)*
unicorn #85 - dots and/or stripes (unlimited)*
trimmiescraft #671 - female (2/2)*
sparklesforum #162 - CAS (unlimited)*
simplycreatetoo #188 - spring colours (unlimited)
Make my monday #196 - spring colours (3/3)*
craftrocket #101 - for the girls (unlimited)*




14 comments:

  1. A pretty easel card for Mothering Sunday, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card
    Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge good luck Ginny DT
    Penny's Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful easel card,love the die-cut heart and embossed background.Thank you for joining us at Pearly Sparkles
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely Mother's Day card. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our “Anything Goes” challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty and I love how you personalized it. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at teh Creative Fingers Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful easel card.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl CRAFT DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty embossed background detail on this lovely card. Thank you for joining us at the Allsorts Challenge.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty spring-colored project! Love it!! Thank you for playing with us at the MMM Challenge. I hope you can join us again soon.
    Debbie DT
    Secrets To Stamping
    Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty. Love the spring colors and embossed background. Thanks for sharing at Make My Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very Pretty Easel Card. Thanks for sharing with us at Pearly Sparkles Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's so pretty and delicate, Beckie. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

    Hugs, Em
    613 Avenue Create DT
    Creative Em my blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful Card! Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for joining in our Spring challenge. A very pretty card. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty card. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty challenge. Good luck with your entry.

    Crafty Hugs, Renske Penny's DT

    ReplyDelete