Wednesday 4 January 2023

Gender Reveal Project

 




I have made this project for my Niece for her Gender Reveal.

I have used an office notice board and covered it with white card, lace and ribbon. I decorated it. I die cut the elements and added them to the board. The box is from Dunelm. I added lace and ribbon to the box to match the board. I used the box for the onesie die cuts and small pegs. 

The guests at the Gender Reveal will write their names on the relevant colour onesie and then peg it to the ribbon. 

I would like to enter this project into the following challenges:

avenue613 #January 2023 - anything goes option winter (1/8)*
classicdesign #1 - anything goes (unlimited)*
pearlysparkles #80 - no design paper (unlimited)*
unicorn #83 - baby (unlimited)*



4 comments:

  1. A terrific project, very unusual but I bet they love it. Thanks for joining us at the Pearly Sparkles Challenge this month, Claire DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute project, Beckie! Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

    Hugs, Em
    613 Avenue Create DT
    Creative Em my blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those onesies are sooo cute Beckie! Thanks for joining us on the front porch at 613 The Avenue Create! Hope to see you again soon!
    Hugs, Kate (Cards a la Kate)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Classic Design challenge Janet DT.

    ReplyDelete