Sunday 2 October 2022

Memory Book page 6&7


 


I have continued my New Baby Memory Book. I added two pages they were to add details about the new baby's first home and bath time photographs.

The memory book dies are all by Tonic. The oval is cut using Presscut dies, the scalloped circle is by Xcut and the duck is by Sue Wilson.

I would like to these page creations into the following challenges:

throughthecraftroomdoor #27th Sept - anything goes (2/4)*
creativefingers #239 - anything goes (3/3)
classicdesign #10 - anything goes (unlimited)
wordartwednesday #563 - anything goes (2/5)
cardsgalore #104 - anything goes (2/3)
aperfecttimetocraft #10 - anything goes (unlimited)
creatalicious #244 - anything goes optional for a friend (2/3)*



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card
    Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge atThrough The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. Good luck Ginny
    My Bl og As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow beautiful project. I love it. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
    Hugs
    Danka
    Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, Beckie. Thanks for sharing your art with us at Word Art Wednesday. I hope you'll join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Classic Design Challenge Janet DT

    ReplyDelete