Thursday 22 September 2022

Good Luck Card

 


As usual my youngest son asked me this morning if I could make him a card to send today. His friend is moving to Australia to play cricket

Therefore this is a basic card. I have matt and layered my A4 card with green and red card. I printed a personalised sentiment and die cut it with a Go Kreate die and then added it to a green circle before attaching it to my card. I added the image which is from a Hunkydory book. I printed an Australia Flag and a Welsh flag. I added these to my card along with stars which I cut with a punch.

I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges:

wordartwednesday #561 - anything goes (1/5)
classicdesign #9 - anything goes (unlimited)
avenue613 #09 - anything goes optional leaves (2/8)



2 comments:

  1. nice card
    thanks for joining our challenge
    greetings jolanda bongers
    DT the creative crafters

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when we're given sooo much notice to make a card! Of course I can never say no either! You've done a brilliant job, it's a cool card! Thanks for your sharing your it with us at 613 The Avenue Create! Hope to see you again soon,
    Hugs, Kate (Cards a la Kate)!

    ReplyDelete