Thursday 26 May 2022

High Top Birthday Card

 


I personalised birthday card for my sons girlfriend.

I have covered my 8x8 scalloped edge card with black and white spotty card. I have used an image from a Hunkydory Little Book. I mounted the image onto red card and then attached it to my card blank. I printed a personalised sentiment and  die cut it with a Xcut scalloped circle die from a nesting set. I used the next size in the nesting set to cut red to mount my sentiment before adding to my card. 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

avenue613 #May - anything goes option Mothers (5/8)
wordartwednesday #545 - anything goes (1/5)
throughthecraftroomdoor #24th May - anything goes (1/4)
classicdesign #May  - anything goes (unlimited)
craftinghappiness #123 - anything goes (unlimited)
creatalicious #235 - anything goes option Father's Day (1/3)
lilpatchofcraftyfriends #182 - anything goes (1/3)


2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card
    Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge atThrough The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. Good luck Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a cool card; I hope she liked it! Thanks for sharing with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, and good luck! :)

    ~Marie B -DT

    ReplyDelete