Thursday 14 April 2022

Sent from the heart card

 


A quick card for a neighbour that is having a difficult time. I have used a cream 5x7in card. I covered the card blank with kraft card. I added cream card on part of my card blank. I added satin ribbon down my card along with a sentiment which I die cut with a Tonic die and a butterfly cut with a Cheery Lynn die

I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges:

wordartwednesday #539 - anything goes (1/5)
classicdesign #4 - anything goes (unlimited)
craftinghappiness #122 - anything goes (unlimited|)
throughthecraftroomdoor  #12th April - anything goes (1/4)
aperfecttimetocraft #4 - anything goes (unlimited)
pennys #519 - anything goes using paper (1/3)
alessandrasangels #57 - anything goes (1/3)


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card
    Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge good luck Ginny DT
    Penny's Challenge
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards
    Danka
    TTCRD
    Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card, thanks for joining us at Penny's paper challenge. Hugs Ela DT

    ReplyDelete