Wednesday 23 February 2022

Dad Birthday Card

 


A birthday card for a bingo loving Dad. 

I have matt and layered my 8x8in white card with red card. I printed a sentiment onto white card and then added it to my card blank. I added the gingham card on one half of my card blank. I printed the bingo theme images, cut them out and added them to my card. I added the numbers which I cut with Marianne dies to die cut circles. I completed my card with stars which I cut with a punch. 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

classicdesign #2 - anything goes (unlimited)
aperfecttimetocraft #2 - anything goes (unlimited)
abitmoretimetocraft #15th Feb - anything goes (unlimited)



1 comment:

  1. Fabulous and fun card for you Dad..I used to go to Bingo with my Mum many years ago, but the caller was so drone in her voice I used to nod off..My Mum used to laugh and point me out to her friends..ha ha ha..
    Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Chrissy DT  https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete