Tuesday 19 October 2021

Anniversary Card

 


I have matt and layered the 8x8in white card with red card and then white embossed card on the top half of the card. I attached red satin ribbon across my card. I used an image from a Hunkydory little book and added it to red card. I rounded the corners of the red card. I attached the image to my card. I printed a personalised sentiment and die cut it with a Sizzix scalloped heart die and mounted it onto a red scalloped heart cut with the next size die in the nesting set. The die cut sentiment is cut with a Crafters Companion die. 

I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges:

classicdesign #10 - anything goes (unlimited)*
abitmoretimetocraftextra #10 - anything goes (unlimited)*
aperfecttimetocraft #10 - anything goes (unlimited)*
wordartwednesday #513 - anything goes (2/5)*
diesrus #179 - anything goes with die brand stocked (2/3)*
creativefingers #217 - anything goes (2/3)*
lemonshortbread #157 - anything goes (1/3)
scrapping4fun #203 - anything goes (2/3)*



3 comments:

  1. What a lovely and interesting design, Beckie. Beautiful card. Thank you for sharing with us over at the Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog. We hope to see you again.
    Hugs, Lori - DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, Beckie! Thanks so much for joining us at Dies R Us Challenges. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, I love all the layers!
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
    Rachelle DT
    https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com
    https://rachellescreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete