Wednesday 29 September 2021

Baby Memory Book Page 13

 



I have used dies from the Tonic Memory Book 1 to make this page. I used Stamperia paper and added small magnets between the layers for a closure. I used Crafters Companion dies to make the Christmas label on the front. I printed the other details and die cut them with Presscut oval dies from a nesting set. 

I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges:

lilpatchofcraftyfriends #166 - anything goes (unlimited)
throughthecraftroomdoor #28th Sept - anything goes (2/2)
craftysentiments #28th Sept - anything goes (1/3)
craftinghappiness #115 - anything goes (2/5)
pennys #506 - anything goes (1/3)
welove2create #10 - anything goes (unlimited)




1 comment:

  1. Becky I just love these two pages. Such a wonderful project. Thanks for playing along over at Penny's Challenge. Best of luck, ~DT Jana Forrest

    ReplyDelete