Thursday 1 April 2021

Springtime Card

 


This is my creation for the challenges at craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.

I have made an A4 card. I matt and layered the card with yellow and then blue gingham card.  I die cut the sentiment with a Xcut scalloped circle from a nesting set and then added it to a yellow scalloped circle before attaching it to my card. I added lace and ribbon down my card and then added a topper.  I completed my card with die cut daffodils.

I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges:

classicdesign #4 - anything goes (unlimited)*
abitmoretimetocraftextra #April - anything goes (unlimited)*
aperfecttimetocraft #4 - anything goes (unlimited)*
cardsgalore #86 - anything goes (1/3)*
mixitup #48 - anything goes no stamping (1/5)*


No comments:

Post a Comment