Thursday 27 August 2020

Foiled Birthday Card


I have used my Gemini foiling machine to make this card. I have used a 7x7in white card. I cut 2/3 of the card off the front. I cut this piece in half and then added acetate to the centre of the front of my card before adding the 1/3 of the card at the bottom.

I matt and layered the panels of my card with pink card and then white foiled card. I foiled the sentiment and then die cut the sentiment with a die from a Spellbinders nesting set. I attached this to the centre of my card with red liner tape. I cut the same shape in white card and attached it the back of the acetate for a neater finish. Finally I added flat backed pearls and a satin ribbon bow.

I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges:

abitmoretimetocraft #122 - anything goes (unlimited)*
abitmoretimetocraftextra #August - anything goes (unlimited)*
dragonflydreams #2nd Aug - anything goes (unlimited)*
craftysentiments #25th Aug - anything goes (1/3)*


 

No comments:

Post a Comment