Tuesday 23 June 2020

Teddy Father's Day card


I have matt and layered my 5x7in white card with blue card and white embossed card. I embossed the white card with a Tattered Lace embossing folder. I curved all the corners with a punch before attaching them to my card. I die cut the teddies with a Tonic die. I cut the teddies in kraft card then paper pieced them with blue and red card. I completed the teddies by adding eyes using Tonic Nuvo Drops. I printed a sentiment and die cut it with a Presscut oval die from a nesting set, I mounted the sentiment onto a blue oval before attaching it to my card. I completed my card with stars that I cut with a punch.

I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges:

aperfecttimetocraft #June - anything goes (unlimited)*
pearlysparkles #52 - for the boys/men (unlimited)*
unicorn #55 - masculine (unlimited)*
craftrocket #71 embossing/wet or dry* Top 3
dragonflydreams #7th June - make it masculine (unlimited)
craftycatzweekly #511 - anything goes (3/3)*
lilpatchofcraftyfriends #134 - anything goes (2/3)
craftyfriends #138 - men and/or boys (3/3)
throughthecraftroomdoor 23rd June - anything goes (1/2)*

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn. Have a nice day,.. Succes!!
    DT Anneke

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet, what a lovely card and we are so happy you joined us at CraftyCatz this week.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!Hugs, JoyJoyfully StampsLil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator
    Joyfully Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, well done! Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket Challenges.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beckie those teddies are so sweet and what a very versatile embossing folder that is. I may have to purchase that myself :)

    Thank you very much for entering your lovely card into our challenge. Good luck with the prize draw.

    Stay healthy, happy, keep crafting and Creating Joy :)

    DT for Through The Craft Room Door

    Made By Mandy – My personal Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the Pearly Sparkles Challenge this time and good luck

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Beckie love the cute die-cut teddies and embossed background.Thank you for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams and sorry for the late comment
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi just popping back to say-Thank you for joining us at Unicorn
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete