Saturday 23 May 2020

Mam birthday card


I have made an 8x8in white easel card. I matt and layered the top and bottom with pink card and then white card. I have used a Cheery Lynn die to cut the valance for the top of my card. I added the lattice that I cut with a Cheery Lynn die. I die cut a printed sentiment with a Presscut oval die from a nesting set. I attached it to a pink oval cut with the next size in the nesting set before adding it to my card. The image is from a Papermania set.

I added the sentiment to the bottom of the card that I cut with a Tonic die from a nesting set. I added this to a pink rectangle and attached it to my card with foam pads so it with act as a stopper for the easel.

I die cut the numbers using a Tonic die and added them to a die cut circle before attaching to my card.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

aperfecttimetocraft #5 - anything goes (unlimited)*
wordartwednesday #440 - anything goes (3/5)
lemonshortbread #120 - anything goes (3/3)
notjustcards #May - anything goes (5/5)
avenue613 #233 - anything goes option diamonds and lace (6/8)*
pennys #471 - anything goes (3/3)
creativefingers #186 - anything goes (1/3)
worldwideopendesignteam #5 - anything goes (2/3)

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card with wonderful die cuts! Thanks for joining us at the Creative Fingers Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card..Thank you so much for joining in with us at 613 Avenue Create..hope you will play along again..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and great use of the die cuts. Thanks for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Barbara DT member for { World Wide Open Design Team Challenge}

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    ~ Sherry DT/Admin xx

    ReplyDelete