Thursday 9 April 2020

80th Birthday Cards


I have been asked to make an 80th birthday card for a gentleman that likes poppies. Thankfully I have been asked to make cards because with everything going on I have lost my mojo.

I have matt and layered my 8x8in white card with red, black and white card.

I cut the poppies using a die I had free with a magazine.

I die cut the Fabulous at 80 with Tonic dies. I printed the sentiment and die cut it with a die from a Spellbinders nesting set and used the next size die in the set to cut a shape to mount the sentiment before adding it to my card.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

aperfecttimetocraft #April - anything  goes (unlimited)*
creativefingers #183 - anything goes (1/3)*
avenue613 #232 - anything goes option use geometric papers (1/8)*
wordartwednesday #434 - anything goes (1/5)*
throughthecraftroomdoor #7th April - anything goes (1/2)*
crafterscafe #239 - anything goes (1.3)*
pennys #468 - anything goes (1/3)*
cardsgalore #74 - anything goes (1/3)*
trimmiescraft #552 - create your own embellishment/flowers (1/2)*
creativecraftcottage #128 - cas or fully loaded (1/3)
fabnfunky #476 - birthday (unlimited)*
lovetocraft #45 - anything goes (1/5)
lilpatchofcraftyfriends #129 - anything goes (1/3)*
lilredwagon #544 - mix em up*

7 comments:

  1. What a great card for an 80th birthday!! Thanks for sharing it with us at The Crafter's Cafe for our anything goes challenge. Sherri DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card the poppies are lovely ! Thanks for sharing at 613 Avenue Create x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Really neat die cuts. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So elegant! Fantastic card!!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's, and good luck with your entry! :)

    ~ DT Saphron
    Lemon Biscuit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card! The recipient is going to love it! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, thank you for joining the challenge at Crafts Galore Encore at http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.com/
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful creation - thanks for sharing with us at the Love to Craft Challenge Blog.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete