Saturday 20 July 2019

Teacher Thank you card


 

Finally I feel up to blogging again. 

I have matt and layered my 8x8in white card with gold card and white card. I die cut the lattice design with a Cheery Lynn die. I attached it to white card and then cut it out. I attached this to my card. I have used a Stamp by Chloe to make the flowers. I stamped onto gold card and heat resistant acetate. I printed a personalised sentiment and die cut it with a Go Kreate scalloped oval die and die cut a gold oval using the next size in the nesting to mount the sentiment.

I added small embellishments in the centre of the flowers before attaching them to my card. I added self adhesive pearls to the lattice. I made a white box using my scoreboard. I cut an aperture in the centre of the box lid with a Spellbinders die and then added a piece of acetate behind the aperture. I printed a personalised sentiment and die cut it with a tag die and mounted it onto a gold tag. I added ribbon to the tag. I added lace around the box and then added the tag and a flower.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

thehappycraft #July - anything goes (unlimited)
creatalicious #167 - anything goes optional bright and fun (unlimited)
wordartwednesday #396 - anything goes (1/5)*
abitmoretimetocraft #96 - anything goes (unlimited)*
throughthecraftroomdoor #16th July - anything goes (1/2)*
lilpatchofcraftyfriends #109 - anything goes (1/3)*
aperfecttimetocraft #July - anything goes (unlimited)*
lovetocraft #36 July - anything goes (1/5)*
creative moments #172 - anything goes (1/3)*
pennys #439 - anything goes (1/3)*
craftycatzweekly #471 - anything goes option Christmas (1/3)*
creativeinspirations #July - anything goes*



7 comments:

  1. Beautiful - so elegant.

    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    TTCRD DT
    Made by Helen{My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an unusual card! Thank you for sharing with us at Creatalicious Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Beckie. Very elegant!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge #109. Hope to see you again soon.
    Lou DT xo

    JemLou Productions

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at LTCC, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. Thanks for joining us at Creative inspirations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes + optional bright & fun” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)

    (DT Simply Create Too)



    PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy these past weeks…

    ReplyDelete