Saturday 1 June 2019

Pretty Best Wishes Card


This is my DT post for the challenges over at craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper

I have matt and layered my 8x8in white card with pink and then green and white gingham card. I have distressed and inked all the edges of the layers before attaching them to my card blank. I have used a Hobby House image and added it to a pretty die cut that I cut with a Joy die.

I have added a hessian trim and satin ribbon across my card and the mounted image. I cut the flourishes and sentiment with Cheery Lynn dies. I added the sentiment to a white die cut panel that I cut with a die from a nesting set from The Works. I attached this to my card along with the flourishes. The other floral and pearl embellishments are from my local artificial floral supplies, I added these to my card using my hot glue gun.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

thehappycraft #June - open (unlimited) blog closed
creatalicious #164 - anything goes option blue (unlimited)*
abitmoretimetocraft #93 - anything goes (unlimited)*
craftycatzweekly #464 - anything goes option summer (1/3)*
wordartwednesday #388 -  anything goes (2/5)*
craftingfromtheheart #244 - anything goes (2/3)*
pennys #432 - anything goes (2/3)*
throughthecraftroomdoor #28th May - anything goes (1/2)*
craftycreations #391 - anything goes (2/2)*
asyoulikeit #23 May - favourite his or hers and why/hers projects are much easier to make (2/3)*
internationalartandsoul #57 - Birthday (3/3)*
die-cut-divas #June - birthdays (1/4)*
josscrapshack #279 - anything goes (2/3)*
classicdesignteam #6 - anything goes/on design team (unlimited)*
creativemoments #169 - anything goes (2/3)*
worldwideopendesignteam #5 - anything goes/on design team (1/3)*
lovetocraft #35 - anything goes (1/5)*



11 comments:

  1. This is wonderful,love the design and layers. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Creations this fortnight.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx
    Crafty Creations DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty girl card, such a lovely design. Thank you for joining in at AYLI. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.
    Hugs, Zowie.
    TTCRD DT
    Crafts from the Fairy Den {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just my style! I love cards like this
    Thank you for saring your card with us at Creative Moments

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty, I love pink and green together. Thank you for joining in at As You Like It. Lynne DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card, Beckie! A lovely composition and I love the dies you have on here.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Monica DT Member for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/


    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the coloring on the image and such a beautifully feminine card. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our Birthday challenge at https://die-cut-divas.blogspot.com/.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    ~ Sherry DT/Admin xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing it with us at Die Cut Divas and I hope to see many more of your beautiful creations soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes + optional blue” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)

    (DT Simply Create Too)



    PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy these past weeks…

    ReplyDelete