Thursday 9 August 2018

Motorcycle Birthday Card


The image from a Hunkydory little book has helped to make a basic last minute card again.

They have been useful so many times particularly for men's cards.

I have simply matt and layered my 8x8in card with red card and then added Creative Expressions ribbon down the card. I matt and layered the image with red, green and kraft card and then attached it to my card. I printed a sentiment and die cut it with an oval die from a Presscut nesting set. I also cut red and green ovals to mount my sentiment before adding it to my card. I completed my card with some stars that I cut with a punch.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

thecraftyaddicts #51 - anything goes/all about boys and men (3/3)*
corrosivechallengesbyjanet #8 - anything goes (2/3)*
avenue613 #212 - anything goes optional magical/fantasy (3/8)*
daisychain #22 - anything goes (unlimited)*

2 comments:

  1. Great masculine card Beckie.
    Always good to see you at 613 Avenue Create.
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Thank you so much for joining us at The Crafty Addicts, good luck with your entry hope to see you again soon :)

    ReplyDelete