Friday 29 September 2017

50th Birthday for a fisherman


My husband and his mates have a lot of banter between them about who is the best fisherman

One of his mates is 50 today so he wanted a card with a picture of him fishing and teasing another friend.

I printed the photographs and mounted them on green card. I matt and layered my A4 card with brown card and white embossed, I embossed with an Embossalicious embossing folder.  
I printed sentiment and fun messages onto white card and die cut them with Presscut and Xcut dies. I die cut the numbers with Marianne dies.

I completed my card with stars that I cut with a punch

wordartwednesday #302 - anything goes (unlimited)
artisticinspirations #186 - anything goes (unlimited)*
pennys #348 - anything goes (3/3)
creatalicious #124 - anything goes option create a background (unlimited)
avenue613  #202 - anything goes option masculine card (1/8)
jwscrapshack #209 - anything goes (1/3)
simplypapercraftsforalloccassions #51 - anything goes (1/3)
sparklesforum #96 - die cuts/punches (unlimited)


3 comments:

  1. What a clever card for a fisherman.
    So glad it popped through our door at 613 Avenue Create.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. a gorgeous design!

    thank you so much for playing along with us at Sparkles Monthly!

    hugs and kisses from germany
    silvi, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Sparkles, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete