Tuesday 21 February 2017

Girl on swing card



I have used a decoupage topper and paper from a DoCrafts Gorjuss topper and paper pack.
I covered my 8x8in white scalloped edge card with burgundy paper from the Gorguss pack. I made up the decoupage with foam pads. I used a scrap of Anna Marie spotty card and embossed white card and attached them down the centre of my card. I die cut the lattice in black and white using a Cheery Lynn die. I glued these to my card slightly offsetting them to create a drop shadow. I cut two ovals, one in the same burgundy paper as before and the small one in white. I used dies from a Presscut nesting set for this. I die cut the sentiment using a Cheery Lynn die and added that to the oval. I added the ovals to the lattice then added the Gorjuss topper. I then completed my card with flat backed pearls.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

creatalicious #109 -anything goes optional ribbon or twine (unlimited)
inspirationdestination #122 - anything goes (unlimited)*
eclecticellapu - anything goes (unlimited)
jwscrapshack #176 - anything goes (unlimited)*
allsorts #403 - anything goes (3/3)*
craftingfromtheheart #147 - anything goes (2/3)*
cardz4galz #41 - crdz 4 Teenz (3/3)*
artisticinspirations #173 - anything goes (2/3)
throughthecraftroomdoor #21 Feb - anything goes (1/2)*
scrapping4fun #84 - anything goes (3/4)

10 comments:

  1. So beautiful, love it, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. I like the colours!
    Lia, DT S4F

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colour and beautiful card.

    Thank you for Joining us at Scrapping4funChallenge and waiting to see next time.

    Hugs
    Meena S4F DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful creation!! Love that colours and the design is great!!! Very Beutiful and interesting card!!!!
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge!
    Hugs Cicci
    TTCRD DT
    ciccividpennan.blogspot.com {Welcome to visit My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful love the colours
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
    Rachelle DT
    http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. Thanks for sharing at Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges and hope to see you again. Good luck.

    - Khushboo Gandhi, DT

    My blog: http://snowflakesandlilies.blogspot.in

    Inspiration Destination, DT
    Craft Your Passion, DT
    Crafting With An Attitude, DT
    Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges, DT
    Simply Create Too, DT
    Get Creative, DT
    Angie’s Digital Stamps, DT
    A Bit More Time To Craft, DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks so good. I love these Gorjuss girls.
    Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination Good luck!! Michelle(DT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi,
    beautiful work, I like your colors and digi is sensational.
    Thank you for taking part in the challenge on Scrapping4funChallenge
    Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional use ribbon or twine” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)


    PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy the past couple of weeks…

    A great card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional use ribbon or twine” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)


    PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy the past couple of weeks…

    ReplyDelete
  10. You made a very pretty card, with a sophisticated color scheme. I'm a sucker for all things Gorjuss, so your Gorjuss girl pulled me right in.
    Thanks for joining Eclectic Ellapu’s February challenge!

    -DT NieNie

    ReplyDelete