Tuesday 15 November 2016

Winnie Winterland from Polkadoodles



This is my DT card for the challenge over at https://digichoosday.blogspot.co.uk/. I am pleased to have a permanent position on their design team.

I have used such a cute image from the Winnie Winterland collection. I have matt and layered my card with spotty card from Anna Marie and white  embossed card. I embossed the white card with a Crafts Too embossing folder. I have mounted the image onto green card. I die cut holly corners and added them to alternate corners of my card. I cut the sentiment with a Tonic die. I completed my card with Tonic Nuvo drops on my embossing and as berries on my holly.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

justkeeponcreating #Nov - anything goes (unlimited)
craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2 #Nov - anything goes (unlimited)*
craftyhazelnutschristmas #307 - coral/a little or a lot (unlimited)*
inspirationdestination #111 - anything goes (unlimited)*
audsentiment #168 - anything goes with sentiment (4/5)*
12monthsofchristmaslinkup #Nov - anything goes option bingo (unlimited)*
glitternsparkle #214 - anything goes (unlimited)*
brownsugar #224 - anything goes (2/2)*
thecraftyaddicts #28 - anything goes/winter blues (2/3)*
craftysentiments - anything goes (1/3)*
craftypurplefrog - magic of Christmas (unlimited)*
artisticinspirations #167 - anything goes (unlimited)*
craftingfromtheheart #135 - anything goes (2/3)*
craftyourpassion #338 - anything goes (2/3)*
asnowflakespromise #33 - anything goes option seasons (1/3)*
craftycatzweekly #346 - anything goes (2/3)*

15 comments:

  1. Welcome to the team Rebecca, so glad to have you join us! Love your gorgeous card! The embossed background looks fab! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful card. I love the design and the embossed background. Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination. I hope to see you again on the next challenge! Good luck!!! Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  3. WELCOME to the team. It's wonderful to have you. Your make is beautiful and I love the layout too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute image! Really lovely colouring and I like the embossed detailling.
    Thanks for playing along at Aud Sentiments,
    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful Rebecca!!! Welcome to the team.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card,glad you joined us this week at CraftyCatz...x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful creation and thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week hope you will join us again in our new challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a lovely card one that the recipient will be very pleased to receive.
    Thank you for taking part DT
    http://getcreativechallenges.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic
    Thanks for sharing at Brown Sugar Challenges x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the image so much very cute Lovely card Hun thank you for entering the crafty purple frog challenge Wendy Dt

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely focal image, Rebecca. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges! - Patti (CYP DT)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card Rebecca and welcome to the team, Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Welcome Rebecca! Love your card...the embossed background is lovey. ❤️ Jane P.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card! I love how you layered it up and your image is adorable. Thanks so much for joining us at Craft Your Passion! I am excited to see your next creation! -Rina CYP DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Welcome, Rebecca!!! Super cute card - love the embossing :)

    ReplyDelete